Singapore moving services
Singapore is also well known for its efficient and affordable transportation system. With multiple options available, you won’t be limited in your choices when it comes to moving around the island.
From public transport systems to personal cars, bicycles and cabs, there are plenty of ways to get across Singapore without much hassle. However, if you’re looking for one that won’t cost you much but offers convenience at the same time then hiring a moving company to do all the heavy lifting for you will surely save some money!
Currently there are many moving companies servicing customers in movers Singapore. Most offer comprehensive removal services but there are still others have yet to step up their game. The movers Singapore Moving Network strives to recommend only the best removals companies for your complete peace of mind.
All removals listed on this website are thoroughly vetted by our team before being approved into the network. Only those that meet all or most of our stringent criteria are given the green light, ensuring that you will receive nothing but top-notch removal services when you use any of these companies!
Here are some quick tips to help you find the best moving company in town:
1) Check their licenses and insurance coverage – A responsible moving company in movers Singapore should hold a valid license issued by LTA (Land Transport Authority). Be sure to check if they have proper insurance coverage as well, which covers both public liability and third-party property damage.
2) Find out if there’s a service charge – Before hiring their services, make sure to ask around if they levy any charges for the first visit (for an in-house assessment and estimate). This way you’ll know if their quote is inclusive or not. If it isn’t, don’t be afraid to look elsewhere as there are many other moving companies that provide free estimates!
3) Always get at least 3 quotes – After finding a company that fulfills all your requirements then it’s time to compare pricing by getting quotes from them. Don’t just settle on the cheapest price available since this might signify below par quality of service. While you’re at it, also check whether they have any hidden costs such as packing materials and storage fees.
4) Do they have any special rates – Ask the company representative if they offer any promotional discounts and moving packages during off-peak seasons or weekends, festivals or holidays? Such offers can be a great way to save extra money on your move. Furthermore, you might even get additional perks like free packing materials, free storage containers for odd shaped objects, etc.
5) Search online first – The internet is packed with useful information but don’t just rely on one or two sources alone. Make sure to do some research on your own by checking out various review sites that feature customer testimonials. It would also help if you could find out which are the most reliable companies based on their past clientele so you can choose between them.