Protect teeth from dental decay
Oral healthcare is a principal component of a happy and healthy life. This makes it paramount to use the right dental products for dental care. Among the several salient products for dental care is the GC Tooth Mousse. The GC Tooth Mousse is a topical tooth crème that helps to relieve teeth sensitivity and protect teeth against decay. Further, this Mousse prevents erosion of the teeth and helps to treat dry mouth syndrome. When the patient’s saliva is acidically-challenged by the normal digestive process, the components of GC Tooth Mousse deliver bio-available calcium and phosphate. Given that GC Tooth Mousse is available in five different flavours, it makes it easier to be used by patients across different age groups and choices. There are five flavours in which GC Tooth Mousse is available. These are vanilla, strawberry, tutti-frutti, mint, and melon.
There are several features and benefits of GC Tooth Mousse. Some of these are discussed below in detail:
- GC Tooth Mousse helps to bind calcium and phosphate ions. Since it is a milk derivative, it is absolutely safe to use and the patients experience no discomfort while using it.
- GC Tooth Mousse helps replace lost minerals in teeth. This helps the teeth to resist decay and helps to develop healthier teeth.
- GC Tooth Mousse enhances tooth-replenishing elements like calcium, phosphate and fluoride and helps to have better oral healthcare.
- For patients with poor saliva flow, GC Tooth Mousse supplies calcium and phosphate. It also helps to restore dental health by increasing the level of fluoride.
- GC Tooth Mousse releases vital minerals into the mouth as and when needed.
While both GC Tooth Mousse and Tooth Mousse Plus are topical tooth crèmes that consist of calcium and phosphate, and GC Tooth Mousse Plus provides the same benefits as GC Tooth Mousse, GC Tooth Mousse Plus has an important advantage over GC Tooth Mousse. This advantage is that GC Tooth Mousse Plus is enhanced with fluoride.
How to apply GC Tooth Mousse?
- GC Tooth Mousse can be used several times a day for the betterment of the teeth. It can be applied both at home as well as at the dental office.
The instructions to apply GC Tooth Mousse at home are as follows:
- Early in the morning, brush the teeth with fluoride toothpaste (1,000 ppm).
- Then use a clean finger to apply a generous layer of GC Tooth Mousse to the tooth surface.
- Keep the mouth undisturbed for three minutes. Repeat this activity up to four times a day.
The instructions to apply GC Tooth Mousse at the dental office are as follows:
- Wash your finger and then, apply a small amount of GC Tooth Mousse to the tooth surface.
- Hold the custom tray and then set it in the mouth of the patient.
- Keep the mouth undisturbed for three minutes.
- Instruct the patient to avoid expectoration or swallowing for two minutes.
Using GC Tooth Mousse daily in these basic ways helps to strengthen the teeth and also helps to replenish decaying teeth. The usage process is extremely simple and can be easily performed without any discomfort or disturbances. The GC tooth helps to remove dental plaque acid from the bacteria in the mouth and helps to neutralise the acidic environment in the mouth. It helps protect the teeth against the consumption of acidic food and drinks. Further, it protects the teeth against damage in the early stages of decay. Therefore, using GC Tooth Mousse is important since it helps to restore the mineral balance in the mouth. These dental products help to maintain healthy oral dental healthcare without waiting for things to go wrong. Taking proper care of oral healthcare using these products helps to maintain healthy and painless oral health. Proper and healthy usage of these products helps to prevent further tooth decay and helps to maintain the health of the teeth. Therefore, for a healthy body, it is imperative to use the right products for dental healthcare and to not let the teeth decay further. This helps to have good health overall and teeth that do not hurt or pain and stay healthy for a long period of time.