Aluminium die casting is referred to as the process of making items out of aluminium by pouring hot aluminium into the die cast of different objects. This process is similar to as that of making jewellery from hot molten gold. In case of jewellery the molten gold is streamlined into dyes of different shapes such as ring, pendant, earring, necklace, bangles etc. Similarly molten aluminium can be used to make out anything. In the current world we use window panels, temp walls, door panels, stairs etc. made out of aluminium. It is the sheer versatility of aluminium which has allowed its employability as different objects.
The products produced by aluminium die casting are lustrous, highly ductile and strong in nature. The products which are to be produced can be produced no matter how complex the structure or shape & size.
Connection with 2 wheelers:
A wide range of application of aluminium can be witnessed in the 2 wheeler industry. Various parts of the 2 wheeler vehicles are made up of aluminium, given its unique abilities. Specially the light weight and heavy strength nature of aluminium makes its employability indispensable in the 2 wheeler industry. Parts such as control cables, handles etc. are made out of aluminium.
Following are some characteristics of aluminium which makes it a blue-eyed boy for the 2 wheeler industry.
Characteristics of aluminium products:
- Gorgeous looks: Products crafted with aluminium have lustrous and a very shinny appearance. This makes them look comparatively more sophisticated and thus the product seems more tempting and attracting.
- Het resistant: Products made out of aluminium are also excellent conductors of heat. They are capable of operating at relatively high temperatures without any snag or error. This is the sole reason that they are regarded as one of the excellent thermal conductors in the industry.
- Electricity conductor: The products made out of aluminium also possess this unique characteristic of being an excellent conductor of electricity. They are so good conductor of electricity that the overhead connection wires which bring in electricity to our homes from the grids are made of aluminium. Aluminium being relatively affordable is also a reason for its wide use.
- Lightweight: Aluminium products also possess this unique characteristic of being strangely lightweight given its unique ability of being strong, good conductor of heat and electricity. Aluminium is a metal as we know, but a metal being lightweight as much as aluminium with its wide range of properties is quite rare.
- Strength: Aluminium products are stronger and harder than normally expected. For a product being lightweight, the property of it being equally strong and hard is quite unheard of. But aluminium seems to defy all odds here.
- Recyclable: Aluminium products are being recyclable. From the environmental point of view aluminium leads the metal chart since it is the only recyclable metal tagged along with so many qualities and such wide variety of usage.
- Anti-corrosion: Aluminium products are resistant to the phenomena of corrosion. This means rusting here isn’t as prevalent in other metals.
Upon retrospection of the facts and details mentioned above we come to realize the sheer importance and versatility of aluminium in the industry and our day-to-day life. Aluminium die casting manufacturers in india have been taking the advantage of properties of Aluminium for their products.