To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of contact centers, many businesses nowadays are using contact center software and leveraging its benefits. The hospitality industry is among the top-most industries using contact center solutions to manage their interactions with customers. Customer experience plays the most important role in the success of a business in the travel and hospitality industry. Starting from the travel booking process, hotel stays, satisfactory customer service matters the most for travel and hospitality companies until the end of the trip.
Suppose a customer is satisfied with the whole journey. In that case, there are higher chances that he/she will recommend the same travel and hospitality company to their friends and family members who are planning a trip. So, the businesses in this sector need to get acquainted with the most advanced technologies that can help them to deliver the best possible customer experience. A contact center solution that works as omnichannel contact center software is perhaps the best and advanced tool to attract more and more customers, deliver superior customer service, enhance overall productivity, and bring in more business, thereby increasing profits.
About Contact Center Solution Software
Contact center solution software is a technology tool designed to facilitate seamless interactions between customers and contact center agents. An omnichannel contact center solution helps businesses deliver customer service on various channels, including voice, video, SMS, chat, email, and social media. It means that it allows customers to reach businesses via their choice of channels and vice versa. With the help of this software, customer support teams can provide personalized and productive phone support within an omnichannel customer journey. For example, in the travel and hospitality sector, the contact center solution allows customer service representatives to reach out to their customers through any digital channel and ensure reliable, flawless customer experiences on all interactions on any channel.
How Does Contact Center Solution Software Work?
The key role of contact center software is to route customer calls to the most appropriate department or agents while tracking and maintaining reports of key metrics based on the interactions between agents and the customers. In addition, the advanced contact center solution system comes with the capability to route customers across multiple channels, including voice, video, email, chat, SMS, social media, and more.
As the travel and hospitality industry covers an array of services, instead of turning to travel agents to find the best service, customers prefer going online to search on different channels such as social media to find the best service for them. Even traveling companies prefer using voice, fax, email, and other channels to communicate with their prospective customers. An omnichannel contact center system is a handy and efficient tool to engage customers at any time during their journey.
Key Features of Contact Center Solution
Let’s look at the key features of the contact center software system in detail below:
- Auto Dialer: Automation in the travel and hospitality industry can greatly help efficient and effective usage of resources and enhance productivity. An autodialer is an outbound dialer software that allows companies to automatically dial out a huge set of leads while saving a lot of time for their agents. The agents can utilize this time to focus on converting the leads into customers by interacting with them and suggesting the best possible travel plans as per their requirements. The software can also be used to send automated messages to a large number of customers.
- Predictive Dialer: Focused on increasing call answer rate, a predictive dialer is designed to auto-dial a set of numbers from the uploaded list and connect the calls answered by the customers to the agents. It predicts the agent’s availability to pick the next call and the right timing of calling each customer to ensure the maximum call answer rate. The dialer is smart enough to filter out answering machines, busy tones, no answers, etc. Thus, allowing travel agents to connect to the answered calls only and enhance their productivity.
- Skill-Based Routing: This is another best feature of contact center software that allows travel and hospitality companies to route the incoming calls based on the customer’s queries to the most appropriate department or agent with the right skills and knowledge to serve the customer in the best possible manner.
- Automatic Call Distribution: Automatic Call Distribution or ACD features help travel companies distribute calls among available agents based on a variety of factors. Also, any call that is received outside standard business hours will automatically be sent to voicemail. Therefore, it helps to manage call volume more effectively.
- WebRTC Phone: WebRTC or Web Real-time communication is an inbuilt webphone based on WebRTC technology that allows customers to initiate real-time communication in the form of a short video chat with travel companies and get authentic information when required.
- Multi-Level IVR: Multi-level IVR provides customers the option of self-service by selecting or pressing a button. It can also route the call to an agent or department if required by the customer.
- Real-Time Analytics & Reports: Real-time analysis allows travel and hospitality companies to Monitor and analyze all their customer’s interactions in real-time.
Looking at all the features mentioned above of contact center software, it would be right to say that the travel and hospitality industry can make every customer experience extraordinary with the efficient usage of contact center systems.