Not just the website visitors but your brand also needs customer’s engagement. When you are all to set to design your e commerce site keeping it simple is all you need. If you want to see more conversions rates then it’s important to follow these simple e-commerce web design tips:-
1) Keeping everything synced with one theme and color: Continuation of colors and keep everything synced right from home page to check out page is key to keep the attention hooked of your incoming visitors. Too many colors or themes could deviate attention. Give in high end visibility and navigational ease.
2) Element of white space is must: In the bid of putting up new creative element many designers now days forget this important step. Let us tell you that it’s important to cut down on information that is not required, keeping only essential images and texts will also enhance speed of website. Ecommerce web design services are just perfect to cover you with everything.
3) Keep a view cart button: If things are easy to understand and customers have already made a mind to purchase things then having Cart button is best thing to do. Make an icon visible at top of page and left side of page.
4) Don’t annoy incoming visitors by pop up of saying join our newsletter: It is important that you have this section but overdoing things could be more harmful. Go with the flow, if your customers like page then they will surely join. After they are done with payment processes you can ask them join for newsletters or mailers.
5) Infusion of high resolution images: Supposing you and your competitor are selling some kind of stuff on the digital platform then the target audience is not going to take an extra effort of visiting his page and then yours. Your target audience will always like when all the information is clubbed under one cloud. Infusion of high resolution photos is perfect to make your clients understand the product that they are going to use. The finer details of all angles or zoom in feature for the creation are perfect tool to bring conversions into actual sale.
6) Keep products properly synced: Grid layout is something that can easily work in your favor. Have neat presentation and keep the products limited like 3 to 4 in row. Don’t forget the golden rule of white space around each of these segments.
7) Always give easy access to contact you: If your customer needs to contact you giving quick access works wonders. Not necessary to stuff everything on the top of page, you can keep something preserved even to the bottom of page.
Ecommerce web design services are just above the way the site is conceptualized, the professionals even take care of the site loading speed and maintenance of the entire website. Even if you require any kind of updating, the same can be done by professionals.